Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Working Girl

I've been fortunate enough to work an increasing amount of hours the past couple weeks thanks, in large part, to Black Friday and the Holiday Season. Unfortunately my feet haven't been too cooperative, and there have been times when I've barely been able to walk for a short period of time once I returned home from a shift. But, I'm getting into the groove of things and more than grateful for the hours + weekly paychecks. My bills are getting paid and I can afford presents for my friends and family this holiday season. Unfortunately it also means I haven't had much time to blog. I will try to blog on days that I'm off, but I'm only averaging about one day a week in that area. I have a couple posts to go out today, so I hope that will help!

No comments:

Post a Comment