Sunday, February 6, 2011

Letting Go

It’s been quite a week. I finally had the appeal hearing against my former employer. During the proceeding some information was made available to me which revealed some unfortunate things that had been done by people I thought I could trust. It hurt very much to realize what they had done, but it also made me finally get some closure.

I cut those people out. Well, first I informed them that I knew what they had done and then I cut them out. Ever since then things have been going so well in my life.

I got a job!

And I won my case against my former employer.

So now I am embarking on a new chapter in my life, free from the dead weight of the past that job created. And I’m feeling better than ever!

Maybe now I’ll feel motivated to blog more.

No comments:

Post a Comment