Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Writing on Hold (for now)

Just as I was nearing completion on one of the final three chapters, I have hit a wall. I found myself sitting at the screen staring at Pages (word processor for the Mac in case you didn't know) and often getting distracted on Pinterest and Tumblr. Not to mention how I was also neglecting school work. Now, a few weeks ago I said I was hoping to have the first draft of the book done by now but that didn't happen and I found the block was also preventing me from adequately focusing on my school work. I have, therefore, decided to take a small break from writing so that I can focus on these final tasks in school and I don't have to worry about forcing out pages in the manuscript. Hopefully a nice break will refresh my mind so. Can finish up these last few chapters and finally get on with editing, revising, and rewriting.

No comments:

Post a Comment