Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Back from the Mini Vacation

Do you ever have a day that feels about the length of a week? That was today for me. We took a boat cruise out to Santa Cruz Island (part of the famous Channel Islands, here in California) and I swear it felt like we were stranded there for a very long time. We hiked for about (I kid you not) FOUR miles. If you know me, then you know that I'm hardly in the physical shape required for such a feat (bad knees, bad back, generally lazy) and along the way I did tell Jeff that I hated him, but by the time we got to the top of the trail it was well worth it. I have many photos and a video to sort through but I'll be posting them very very soon. In the meantime, like I posted last night, I believe I've found exactly what I want to accomplish with the site so I'm going to start working on that... possibly tonight. I could use the distraction from the massive sunburn all across my face and neck!



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you went on that hike. It was gorgeous! I'm sorry to hear about the sunburn. Those SUCK.

    ReplyDelete