Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Real Estalker Favorites

Once in a while I browse through The Real Estalker to look at how green the grass is on the other side, so to speak. I like the idea that I can see what a celeb's home looks like and sometimes it makes for great inspiration (I love architecture!). Here are some of my recent favorites from The Real Estalker.

Photobucket
Ryan Cabrera

Photobucket
Patrick Dempsey

Photobucket
Ashlee Simpson

Photobucket
Julianne Moore

Photobucket
Joey Fatone

Photobucket
Debi Mazar

Photos via The Real Estalker.

1 comment:

  1. Honey,
    These photos of inspiration are glorious. I love you, even if you aren't feeling well. I hope that your walk around the block helped a little with your frustration, and I know that we will work it out no matter what obstacle may get in the way.
    Love you with all my heart,
    Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete