Monday, October 31, 2011

Hello, Sunshine!

I finally did it this morning! I got up before the sun did and I'm working on my school work for the week! A few weeks ago I randomly woke up at 7 in the morning (or maybe I did it on purpose, I can't remember) and I got so much work done that day! Something that I haven't really been able to replicate since. So for a few days now I've been trying to get up around 6 and it hasn't been working. The past few days I've gotten up around 9 and I always feel like I'm not getting much accomplished.

We tried going to bed earlier last night and it just didn't work. We ended up getting up at midnight and watching 3 episodes of Family Guy before we were tired enough to go to bed. I don't know how I actually managed to get up at 6:20 because I don't recall the alarm clock going off, but here I am! It's 6:47 and I'm watching a video for school. Fingers crossed I feel the same sense of accomplishment at the end of the day as I felt so many weeks ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment