Monday, January 23, 2012

Up and At 'Em!

Today begins a new school term. This time around I'm taking Global Media & Social Advocacy and Social Media & Emerging Technologies. I've decided to do something a bit different this time around and not use the more traditional school supplies and instead favoring the very nature of which I study: digital. I'll be taking down notes in notebooks and will continue to write down my schedule in a separate calendar/organizer, but everything else will be done electronically. No more printing out every article and keeping a binder full of stuff. Everything will go into my Dropbox instead and I'll use my iPad, Kindle, and my laptop to read everything. That should keep me organized and cut down the cost of paper and ink. Not to mention it helps out the environment just a bit!

Fingers crossed that the term goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment