Sunday, April 12, 2009

Transitioning & Snuggles

I came home to my home this weekend, armed with suitcases full of clothes, books, all of my dvds (mostly the cases) and some knick-knacks to alleviate the amount of packing I'd have to do come move-out day (which happens the day before graduation). I had barely started unpacking when Snuggles decided to claim the suitcase as his own. It's so darn cute when pets do this. I've had Snuggles for about 8 years now and I've had to be separated from him the last 2 years while I've been at school. I'm definitely looking forward to having him around full-time again. I think he knows that I'm coming back by the amount of stuff that keeps appearing in my room.

Speaking of which, since my room has been a catch-all of a variety of things while I've been gone, I'm keeping track of it's progression via photos. How do you transition from the adolescent belongings to an adult room? For the past 2 years I've been collecting and buying things to help with this transition and I feel really positive with how it's going so far. I'll soon post photos of the horrendous befores and the currents, all so I can hopefully envision the glorious afters.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment