Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I Love Her... Sunnies!

 
Heidi Montag.  Photo courtesy ONTD.
As I've mentioned in earlier posts, I keep a collection of photos on my comptuer of things I find interesting, whether it's flowers or home decoration or just a color I like.  I also save photos of random people and some celebrities (not all, but a few) who's style I admire.  Normally I would never pick someone like Heidi Montag, simply because I could care less about "celebrities" who basically whore themselves out for fame and attention.  But this photo caught my eye because I love her sunglasses!  Combined with her perfectly coiffed hair she looks like quite the perfect LA "it" girl.  Paparazzi-crazed antics aside, she does have nice taste in fashion once in a while.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment