Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Job Hunting

Despite the fact that I have a lot of customer service experience and three college degrees I am finding it very difficult to find a job. I'm browsing through Craigslist and 99% of the job postings are not applicable to me. The other 1% I'm applying for and not hearing anything back. In fact, I've never heard back from any Craigslist listing that I've replied to. Isn't that strange?

No comments:

Post a Comment