Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hello, Camarillo

It's so nice to be back in Camarillo for the weekend. Whenever I'm here visiting I always feel happy and at home. Not like how I feel back home, which is trapped and uninspired. There's actually quite a lot to do here. We're 45 minutes outside of LA and Santa Barbara - smack in the middle. Every time I'm here I always try to take advantage of the places we have here that we don't have at home. Like an In-N-Out, which is literally across the freeway five minutes away. At home I'd have to drive 30 minutes out of town. I also really love Ameci's pizza, which we don't even have at home. I'm really considering ordering a super yummy pizza with extra cheese, meatballs and sundried tomatoes. Yum!

Last night when I arrived, Jeff and I went to the Pesto Pasta drive-through (Italian food in a drive through? Amazing!) and then headed over to my new favorite place, Fresh & Easy, for some mango lemonade. I cannot even describe how much I love Fresh & Easy... and the lemonade is quite amazing.

Today we are planning to head into Granada Hills, where Jeffrey's grandmother is staying in a nursing home while she recovers from her knee surgery. Should be a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment