Monday, March 14, 2011

Waste Not, Want Not

That’s how I feel about Daylight Savings right now. We woke up thinking we had woke up late, then realized we had woken up really late. And we were quite depressed about it. The whole day seems to have rushed by too quickly. I’m not usually this affected by the time change but it’s now nearly 2 in the morning and I have an extraordinarily long day ahead of me and I wish nothing more than to be in bed sleeping, rather than in bed blogging (not that I don’t love blogging!).

I had a wonderful weekend with Jeffrey in Camarillo and now I’m back at home to spend the start of my week putting another few hundred miles on my car. Sure, why not? Get me faster to that 75,000 mile special oil change I can’t afford. I’m now only five thousand miles away. And I’m pretty sure I’m going to need new tires within the next month. Another expense I can’t afford. I really hope I get that new job I applied and interviewed for. It would make life much simpler!

Now, I must try to get to bed. Even if I do have the theme song for Top Gear stuck in my head on loop!

No comments:

Post a Comment